View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
I know point production isn't all, thats why I also include the +/- statistics since it give some measure of how well their line work together defensively. You have to play well for your line to play well.
Yeah well +/- often punishes players with bad teammates that can't finish or are making personal mistakes costing goals. I've become quite the stat-hipster so I'm leaning towards fenwick or corsi when available Since I can't find those stats on a regular basis I can understand why you put that along... But I'm almost sure Frans' corsi and especially fenwick is great. That's the feeling I get when I see him.

Regarding Bødker... Yeah well producing offense is producing offense. And on a Phoenix-team where a playmaker Whitney this year has been replaced with a goalscorer Sullivan assist might not be the worst thing to produce Of course goals would be nice.

On a side note: 4 out of 6 Danes are looking at PO at the moment Including two out of the three teams where the Danes are core players.