View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:38 AM
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bennett View Post
The thing that gives me more confidence in Kassian is that he has probably around 20 really good scoring chances so far this season. It's not like he's had a few lucky bounces or has simply been in the right place at the right time. The guy has generally found himself with a lot of opportunities - he seems to have that hockey know-how that not every guy has. Throw in some intense playoff experience for the guy and he's gonna have one hell of a career. I think he can easily bag 40 points this year...
Completely agree with the bold section. Not only has he had 2-3+ quality scoring chances per game, but he can throw some serious passes. It kind of sucks there is only one of him because I think he could play the point or the half boards just as effectively as he does in front of the net.
Just love how he was down so low in the offensive zone but still managed to wire a perfect one timer pass all the way to Edler at the point.
I still don't expect Kassian to be this consistent this early, but the potential is extremely promising to see.