View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:57 AM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
Firing lavy makes absolutely no sense.. Come on guys, there is a game every two days. They don't even practice between those two days to let the players get their energy back.
In what world can you fix issues if you don't even have the time to work on them? Working the PP for half an hour at the morning skate might not really help that much..

I'm telling you, this team only need to win 2-3 games in a row to get their confidence back.

Wasn't a year where the flyers lost 10 games in a row, briere scored in the shootout and we still made a decent run in the playoff?
the turnovers just look sad and pathetic especially at the end of the game last night down by only a goal. and after two days off? i'm not for firing him cause i know they'll just promote terry murray which is a backwards move but they are not as bad as they've looked. its definitely at least a combination of things including coaching. i think we stick with him through this year but we aint nashville or buffalo. those guys at this point are just scared to fire their coaches.