View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:58 AM
ATdaisuki
invisible

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by delchief View Post
Ok, that was pretty funny actually......

DaCosta is 23 years old. Putting on strength time is over. He is what he is.....

I'd go as high as a 3rd-round pick + Wiercioch + JOB. If they want something better than that (e.g. Smith or whoever) they can go eff themselves. Good luck with that approach, Sherminator.....
we heard it here, folks. 23 year olds can't get stronger. even if he doesn't put on strength, you can put him with stronger wingers and he'd still be able to play. he has the talent. 23 isn't old either, so i don't know why you're writing him off. have you been watching any binghamton games? he looks like he's on another level just about every night. he's nhl ready talent and smarts-wise.

and looking at your package again, if they have been scouting wiercioch, and if they think he is good now, and if they think has #3 potential, they might pull the trigger on that trade. they might want to replace o'brien with smith, they might now. they'd probably be happier with a second instead of a third, and not take the deal as well. o'brien is capable of playing as a 3/4 center behind the guys they have, and if they think wier has that #3 potential, they might do it. that trade will completely rely on how highly they think of wier. makes me wonder what wiercioch's value us around the league.