View Single Post
02-02-2013, 12:00 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by sipowicz View Post
When the 3rd highest scoring D man on the team has more points than all but 3 forwards on the team you have a problem, Jets forwards truly are overrated, there big, some can skate but the majority don't seem to have a lot of fight or a lot of will to win.
You have a problem, agreed. But overrated ? This team has come back from (unnecessary ) 2 goal deficits. This team has taken Boston to O.T. on the road, and beat the Pens at home.

The same team has lost horrendously to bottom tier teams.

That would not indicate an overrated offense to me, and it's simply too much to call it 'luck' against good teams.

You know where I'm going with this (see my post above). It's in the same vein as 'Will to win'. Is that a talent issue? Or a leadership issue?

I would have to imagine if you are one of those guys in the dressing room, right now you are wondering 'what is wrong?'. Why aren't we turning this around? Why can we hang with the best in the league, then look like an AHL team the next night?

The team needs the sort of direction that will get them further away from that kind of thinking and closer to something that resembles *confidence* and *purpose* within a *system* that you can hang your hat on and go out on the ice with less doubt.

Prot is offline   Reply With Quote