View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Stainsy
Time to improve

vCash: 500
DD still has alot to prove, but he is also still developing. I honestly couldn't tell you if this is the goalie that will take the Oilers all the way to the cup. He is developing nicely, and the price of getting a proven number one will take away at least one player from our top line, or Yakupov. No Way! DD is the man, and he will either make it or break it over the next two seasons. If he can't prove it by then, then the Oilers will have some hard decisions, or maybe Yan Denis will be a pleasant surprise.

I will tell you this, I like DD in net alot better than I did Salo, Shtalenkov, Markkannen, Conklin, Passmore, and a few others not worth mentioning. By bringing up that list, I can honestly tell you DD is better than any of those guys, and sits more in my estimation of Roloson, Garon. To bad Garon and Roloson both disappeared after great seasons. hopefully DD won't disappear, but continue to progress, and become a reliable number one. Although he plays the most important position on this team, he is not the only that decides if they win or lose, he needs help from his defence, and offence doesn't hurt either.

Stainsy is offline   Reply With Quote