View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYLENOL View Post
Common dude, eller's doesn't play with enough heart, the point of benching him was to light a fire under his but, so he finally play at his full potentiel. During the offseason Rick Dudley said that Lars Eller was definetly a top 6 forward so i understand why they want to get him going.
He played 1 game before he got singled by Therrien on a night where the entire team had played like pure crap. He was then re-inserted into the lineup to play at a position he is not good at (I don't know how many times we need to try Eller at wing to see that it just doesn't work, you would think as professional hockey evaluators they would see this before fans have, Eller is not good on the wing) and where he wasn't even worse than his centremen Desharnais. Meanwhile White and Armstrong haven't played any better.

Eller is getting less responsibilities than he did in his rookie year with the team. It's absurd to have made a judgement on Eller after one game, though I'm not surprised because MT had singled him out before the season even started.