View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 11:40 AM
PyrettaBlaze*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Don't take just this moment. Take the entire package that PK must be feeling. Put yourself in his shoes. Contract low ball. No 5s. 7th D.

http://twitter.com/BWildeCTV/statuse...56315416133632
Like I said, you people need to CALM DOWN.

Contract "lowball": This has nothing to do with Subban personally. It's just part of Bergevin's philosophy... I personally don't fully agree with it, but he's the GM and that's way he's going to run things. It was reported MANY times that the main contractual issue was a DIFFERENCE IN PHILOSOPHIES.

Triple low 5s: Once again, nothing personal. Therrien is all about the "team first" mentality. He doesn't want the attention to be focused on individual players anymore. He wants the team to be humble. New coach = new mentality. Simple as that.

7 defensemen: Good decision. PK hasn't played in 9 months and has only practiced with the team once. It's just a safety net until Subban learns the system and gets back to game shape.

Now if you want to believe that the organization is purposely singling out Subban, then go right ahead. I'm tired of the constant negativity. I'm tired of the imaginary media-created drama. Enough is enough. Let them play.