View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Ceremony
Transcendence

vCash: 499
The thing about the Avs board is

I know the UT and Lounge in general is something of a clique, but then every message board is. You've got a dedicated userbase, who know each other, and who have inside jokes. Fair enough.

But, I spent a month and a half not able to post in the Lounge and I got much more easily accepted in the UT in a much shorter period of time. The Avs OT thread reads like a bunch of high school kids trying to be popular on the internet using methods circa 2007 - it's quite pathetic at times, and it's not worth it for me to try and embed myself in that community when I have all you lovely people.

And then when they talk hockey, eesh. So many dumb opinions (something that's probably not reserved for Avs fans, however).

(I understand much if not all of this post will probably be deleted, but here we are. For anyone who cares.)

ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013