View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 01:12 PM
MichaelK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
All I can say is Lubo hates playing less than 20 minutes in a game. He just isn't used to that -- 22 to 25 minutes per game is more his usual fare. I think he once got into some mild argument with one of the former Slovak national team coaches when he did not let him play as many minutes as he was used to playing on the Kings (this occurred quite a few years ago).
Visnovsky will have to earn his minutes. I do not see Capuano splitting up AMac/Hamonic as they have played together for a long time and if Capuano can cut their minutes down a bit especially because of the more grueling schedule they are our best shutdown pair. At least initially I could see Vis getting 3rd pairing minutes with Carkner during even strength (together with additional minutes with someone like Strait or Hamonic/AMac if Streit or Hamonic/AMac needs to rest after PP/PK or potentially 2nd PP unit with AMac to allow Hamonic to get more of his minutes on ES/PK). If he plays well I could see him and Streit swapping even strength minutes

MichaelK is offline   Reply With Quote