View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 01:42 PM
DelZottoHitTheNetJK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
You're just not getting the fact that Stepan is only his 3rd season and Antropov and Jokinen are both complimentary pieces that are anywhere from 7-10 years older than him.

You can bring up all the stats you want and talk about how Gaborik and Stepan played together the whole season, which they didn't, if you watched every game, but what remains is that for all the inconsistencies that you claim plague Stepan, the same ones are exponentially worse within Antropov and Jokinen.

All you're doing is replacing a younger and cheaper asset with a much higher ceiling and a similar if not better skillset with older and higher priced assets who aren't a guarantee to address the issue at hand.
Have you read any of my posts? is Stepan dying? Im not entertaining trading him I want him on my team. All Id like to see is to move him down a line and bring in a guy with more offensive ability to spark the top 6 until Stepan hits his ceiling. Either Antropov or J Jokinen seem like cheap stop gaps that could potentially pay dividends