View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Bank

vCash: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Luke Warm - Mikke Boedker, now he is a ? mark for me, ive watched most of his games and he plays well with flashes of brilliance. But he doesn't shoot enough and his linemates are too slow for him. He is capable of more and hopefully will give it.

NHL FUTURE IMO Boedker is Bang or Bust. The next two seasons will tell which one it'l be! Boedker has HIGH potential, he shows flashes of brilliance and I do see him as a true star if he pans out. BUT, if he doesn't put up big numbers in the next two seasons, it's a trade of Europe for Boeds.
Boy can hockey games be viewed differently...

Of course our analysis' are gonna be influenced by whether we'd want the guys to stay in the NHL or go to Europe so the rest I can see where you're coming from. But this one... I can not for the life of my understand why Boedker is bust/bang? Even less that he's two years away from a return-ticket to Europe?

Is that because you don't think his current performance is at bust-level or is it because you don't he'll be able to stay at his current level?

I have only seen him four times but all four times I though he was great. Had a long preach ready but I'd rather hear you reasoning for this.... well this