View Single Post
02-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Puck You
vCash: 500
absolutely pumped that the first impact on the road comes to my city Chicago baby!!! though its actually Hoffman Estates, the Sears Center in Chicago sounds bigger in scope. this is being held at the same building they had Bound For Glory a few years back, and it was one of the highest attended events TNA had in the US for some time. I expect a solid crowd to show up as tickets go on sale this coming Friday and I already have heard a commercial for it.

I am trying to get 8 tickets, hopefully they dont block me out as I want them in a row as we have a big group going.

This is the start of big things for TNA. and for those that think it wont change much you simply are crazy. taking the show on the road like this not only builds excitement as every week will have a new crowd, but it will bring new marketing and advertising to each city they go to. they will get more ***** in the seats traveling then they did at the Impact Zone and people will go for the sake of going to just see it which will lead to better ratings. It wont happen over night, but if they stay on the road the entire year, I firmly believe their ratings will be in the 2.0 range by this time next year.