View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
ss53mech

vCash: 500
Avoiding the typical +/- format just going with player notes instead.

Boychuck- played well, used his speed, has hands that aren't quite as fast as his feet but if he keeps this up he could be an asset to that line.

Sid- showed everyone that he is still the real deal, hopefully this gets/keeps him going.

Bort- Played well, kept it simple, glad to see him get a goal. Saw some folks saying he should be our #7 I see him more as a 6/7. Nothing against Engo, I love the guy but Bort has more upside I think so it might be worth making him the #6 over Engo.

Despres- If he doesn't continue to see serious minutes it better be because he was traded for Sid's ideal winger. It took a few games but he is really a positive factor regarding the breakout. Simple decisions with good execution translates to offensive rushes for this team.

Kunuis/Dupitz- better showing this game but they aren't recognizing when the other team adjusts to sid passing off every chance. When they learn to recognize that and start feeding him Sid will start filling the net. Loved dupers hustle, hated his lack of vision at times.

Geno/Neal- they just keep quietly doing their thing. It doesn't always result in production but you can't say Neal was bad today and Geno was still playing with intensity.

Gladamitale- These guys rocked it today, this is what you want your 4th line to do.

Kennedy- Thinks because he plays on a team with Sid/Geno that he can pass like they do. Too many turnovers, I'm in favor of DJ taking his spot. DJ played great, Kennedy has been subpar all season with 30 second exceptions.

Lovejoy- Best game all year, not one bad turnover, didn't get beat in the defensive zone. Hope to see more games like this regarding the Rev.

ss53mech is online now   Reply With Quote