View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
- the Devils forecheck was a very good test for the young blueliners and the kids held their own.

- I think people got a glimpse of why I love Bort. He was using his size and reach well today, and you saw the offensive aspect he can bring, with the pass up to Kunitz and the goal.

He got caught rubbing out the wrong guy which lead to a 2-1, but that was his only big mistake.

- Despres looked solid again. Despres is playing mean and I love it. Bort and Despres using their big bodies is such a beautiful thing to see. Both are making fwds pay for being around the net.

- Boychuk looked ok. I'm not sure where all of this praise for his game is coming from. He gets marks for being gritty and not doing anything stupid. Aside from that I wasn't overly impressed. We'll see how it goes.

- I noticed last game Vokoun rarely played the puck and it kept a sense of order and calm on the breakouts. MAF seemed to follow suit today. I'm not sure if MAF noticed this and tried the same thing or it was just a coincidence.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote