View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:37 PM
SprootsMasterFlex
Snooki for President

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Serious Man View Post
Boychuk showed some promise. Excited to see how he does over the course of this week.

I'd really like Shero to find a long term winger for Sid and I really hope Despres is not part of what we pay to get it. I love our bottom 6 and I love what our D is doing (8th in shots against and 6th in goals against, so far). Find one more good winger for the top 6, let the lines develop chemistry and we have ourselves a great hockey team. It'd be nice if that winger helped stabilize the PP as well.
I agree. Despres shouldn't be used as trade bait to get the winger. We need more like him on our D.

I foresee a team with a lot of depth on their wings thats playing flat consider Kennedy as someone who can provide them with a lot of energy and some goals from their 3rd line in exchange for one of their offensively talented wingers that's struggling a little bit and would benefit from a change of scenery. Perhaps not 1 or 1 but if we take on a little salary and add just a little bit, it can happen.

I may sound like a broken record but Minnesota is a perfect example with Setoguchi. Stewart was a good example with STL before his big turnaround this season. Seto is our best option right now and Yeo/Fletcher know what we have to offer for him.

SprootsMasterFlex is offline   Reply With Quote