Thread: Confirmed with Link: TOR Picks up Frazer McLaren off Waivers
View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:51 PM
jrgtml67

vCash: 500
not surprised with this pickup...big boy just like scott from the Sabres (Orr KO'd) so now this kid can learn from one of the best (active) in the business on how to lay down the law! With our young guns starting to fire on all cylinders he would provide protection that we wont have past this year (supposing Orr retires) not to mention if we draft really high and land Mackinnion Jones Drouin Domi etc there will be a need for a player like Mclaren.

On a differents subject...Im waiting for the Luongo rumors to start up after tonight. Bruins had our number last year and I attribute it to team defense and Wilson's trade chances style. Randy style of game I think we have a good chance...I would like to see a fight early....and hopefully win the bout to knock Boston off its game; however if we get blown out or Reimer lets in a softy or 2 and we lose the Luongo rumors will start again. I will say Gillis looks like a huge idiot now....saying Schneider is the number one and Luongo has all but snatched that away from Cory already...I think Cory could be the guy but not as long as Luongo is around.

jrgtml67 is offline   Reply With Quote