View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:22 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
I don't think coach should load up the top line on the road. It makes it far too easy to match up against. I'd be inclined to maybe get all of Michalek, Alfie and Turris onto different lines or have Michalek and Alfie line up with a different center (not Regin). My 1st choice would probably be Da Costa with the idea that Zibanejad stays with O'Brien and Condra. We really need a player who has some patience with the puck and can lug it through the neutral zone on occasion.

We might be able to get away with having Michalek-Turris-Alfie as a line at home on occasion but last change is going to kill us on the road when they only have to worry about one line and that line isn't all that dangerous.

Mac also has to find a consistent PP unit that works without Spezza. Can't not be scoring on 4 minute PPs.
Watching Greening trying to be the playmaker on the majority of the 2nd half of the doubleminor was pretty brutal.

I would call up DaCosta regardless. He has the vision and passing of similarity to Spezza. He'd at least be huge help on the PP.

Also, I really saw Regin find his game stronger when he was on a line with Alfredsson and the Zibanejad-Turris-Silfverberg line looked like it had some potential.

I'd try those lines up. Michalek-Regin-Alfredsson as one and the above as another.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote