Thread: Confirmed with Link: No more triple low five
View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:37 PM
coolasprICE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
Gorges has spoken a lot lately and really never showed real sympathy for PK.

Plakanec is not a fan of PK, too, as well as Markovb.

Kind of weird thinking those three guys are wearing or worned an "A" on their jersey. It must mean something about what the leaders of this club are thinking about PK.
Ya, and this is what I learnt over the years from Plekanec, Gorges and Markov.

1. Plekanec - he gives short interviews and has very little to say. The most he's ever said was to call himself a little girl.

2. Gorges - otherwise known as Mr Clichee, gives all the basic run of the mill answers. Great player on the ice, but sure proved during the lockout that he's better off to keep his trap shut as most of the stuff outside the clichees he says sounds pretty stupid.

3. Markov - still haven't heard him phrase a sentence longer than 5 words. Perhaps it's a language thing. But who am I to judge, after all, he's only been living in Canada and working in an English system for ~ 15 years........

What I have learnt about PK Subban off the ice: He gets involved in the community and gives amazing interviews without a script.

I think that the Plekanec, Gorges and Markov should strive to be more like PK instead of letting their insecurities get the best of them.

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote