View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Synergy27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineice11 View Post
you're scared, it's okay, we all get like that some times (I kid), but that was a different story, that was a team that was paying players whatever it took to get them to new York, none of them really wanted to be here....this team is made up of players that have grown into and up through the rangers organization and players that want to be called a New York Ranger!!! Do we miss the character from dubi and anisimov? absolutely, but we will find it in new young guys coming up and those already here, like hagelin, stepan, kreider, so on an so forth! The rangers have always been competitive, I mean when was the last time they have a 1st overall pick or a top 5 pick...Some teams are so bad they get those top picks year after year until they develop like pitts and Edmonton, others have to build with what they have and by bringing in talent elsewhere. Gaborik, Richards, and Nash are phenomenal players and we have great other players that compliment them through the line up, we have not seen it consistently enough yet, but it is coming! LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!
I appreciate your positivity man and I really hope you're right! This should be an interesting game tonight regardless of the outcome though. Much less infuriating than watching Penguins slew-footing and tomahawking their way around the ice as well.