View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 06:01 PM
TwInS1095

vCash: 500
Brodin debate is my fault. But, as a previous poster said it was a Calgary fan who misquoted me saying I said he was a "sure-fire lock*

I think Wild fans are just excited by the game that Brodin is already showing and the potential growth he has.

It is a fact that Brodin has looked arguably as good as Suter in the few games he has played for us. Not saying he is better than Suter by any means, but Brodin has the kind of mental game combined with his skating ability (which rivals any D-man in the league) to suggest that he can be an extremely successful player in this league--meaning a top pairing D.

I don't think any Wild fans are going out on a limb with this perspective.

We played Chicago on National TV in Brodin's 2nd or 3rd game and the announcers found themselves to be mentioning Brodin as he continually made plays against one of the better offensive teams in the league.

Watch him play, his game will jump out at you. He might not be a top pairing dman on a championship level team (ideally) at this moment, but you can't possibly argue that he isn't showing a heck of a lot of flashes of being that type special talent.

/EndDebate

Last edited by TwInS1095: 02-03-2013 at 12:37 AM.
TwInS1095 is offline   Reply With Quote