View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Gm0ney
Wet roads cause rain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Well there comes a point, bro, where you have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but a little knowledge goes a long long way.

Like I said at the beginning of the year, I hope that the fences between Ron and the fans get mended and we re sign him. A properly used Hainsey makes this team better, not worse.

The most frustrating thing is the Hainsey detractors won't answer that post. They will just let it slide and come back with the same incorrect view of what is happening because Ron may have deflected a puck into his net.
I find Ron Hainsey to be another soft defenseman on a team that's chock-full of soft defensemen. He rolls out the red carpet for opposition players who want to camp out in front of Pavelec. He kind of typifies the lack of fire that is the hallmark of this Jets team at its worst.

I couldn't believe how fired up he was about the labour issues during the lockout...I don't agree with Lawless too often, but I've never agreed with him more than when he said "if Hainsey showed this kind of battle in his everyday game as an NHLer, he'd be a lot more useful." Amen!

Gm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote