View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 07:32 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
A) You just proved my point. J Staal put up 50 on their 3rd line whereas Step did it on our 2nd. I bet anything Stepan doesnt put up 51 on our 3rd line so its not an issue
B) Id like to see the Rangers win the cup. Go look at the top 3 of us, CAR PIT TB and BOS and tell me whos poses the most threat to the opposing D

watching the Rangers since the 04 lockout tells me one thing: defense and goaltending is huge but you need to put the puck in the net at a high level in all situations
Look at Carolina's center depth? For what, these past 7 games? Oh my, they're a power house now. Tampa's center depth? Who is their 3C? We're all massive Conacher fans because of 6 games? Stepan is clearly a top six player and not even close to the source of our problems. He's not off to a hot start; better rewrite two years if history. We need a 3C with more offensive capability than Boyle and maybe another legit top-nine wing as well to make our team more balanced. We also need to consider playing Gabby with Stepan instead of stacking the first line. Your onslaught of Stepan belittling posts has been nothing if not tiresome and boring. Certainly not, in any way, informative or convincing.

Wait, wait: let's trade for the great Wojtek Wolski to be our 2C! He was drafted as a C after all and he scored so many goalskies for us.