Do you fire Laviolette? (Philadelphia Daily News article dated March 12, 2013)
View Single Post
02-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Join Date: Mar 2008
If there was a saving grace I think its that there are a number of circumstances which Lavy has no part in that Holmgren and others may look to, rightly or wrongly, as reasons why Lavy stays:
- Shortened Season so no Ex-Games, limited practice (something every team faces however)
- Briere injury to start the year
- Extended injury to Hartnell
- Now the injury to Simmonds
- Loss of scoring depth
- Addition of sub par replacements (Feds, Knuble)
I understand the team is playing poorly, but I can see these as things management will look at when weighing whether or not Lavy needs to go.
Personally, I dont think they'll can him until this season is a complete loss.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ORYX