View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
One of the best game I've seen Plekanec play has a Habs, he was so intense and dominant. Bourque buried chances which is pretty good for his confidence since he was playing really good and the right way since the start of the season, but wasn't really producing alot. They make a good two-way tough matchup trio with the captain.

Price was solid, he look like a potential Vezina for this season.

Subban played a good unspectacular first game which is always nice to see.

I'm so happy for Desharnais and Eller, seeing them producing is great, especially with Therrien decision to keep them together. I'm very happy to see how Eller is playing (he was the best player on his line in the last 3-4 games IMO), a big energic two-way puck possession center (and winger) that is really getting good at taking faceoffs.

Galchenyuk has magic hands a little bit like Kovalev, in fact the guy remind me of Kovalev in his style, but with better speed and tenacity.

Gallagher is a special little guy, it's pretty rare to see them produce like that (and play with so much intensity and bravery) at such a young age, often it takes 3-4 years as professionals to play that type of game while being a diminutive player.

I'm such a fan of Prust, especially when he beat down Ott, plus he make things happen on the ice

Alot of the others were solid, it really was a great game !

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote