View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
puckerdude10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Perron was off for the first couple of games, and he's made a few odd decisions, but, overall, he's been good. Especially his defensive game. Watch the way he backchecks hard up the middle of the ice, forces turnovers in the neutral zone, and wins puck battles in his own zone. Dude has really become a complete player, and a couple of off games offensively don't change the fact that he's been as good as ever overall.
I should have been more thorough. I completly agree with you. I just think he looks frustrated with the puck in the offensive zone and tries to force the play which has caused a few bad turnovers in the offensive zone, as well as his stupid offensive zone penalties which he has had a couple of. I like his overall game this year I just think the offense needs a few games to work itself out so he can calm down and get back to scoring his usual points while also contributing defensivly. Another poster said they were wondering what he would fetch in a trade cause they thought he hadn't matured. My remarks were directed towards those feelings. I think he is just frustrated he hasn't scored more and been our offensive stud like he wants to be. This shows me that he cares as well as the fact he is finding other ways to help the team leads me to believe he has matured and is continuing to develop as a player.