View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
pulling Quick had to happen. it also sends a message to the team. Quick isn't back there to save your ass, so you can win 2-1. well 3-2 at that point.

Quick was fighting the puck again as someone mentioned. he wasn't reading the movement the way he does usually, which keeps him ahead and positioned correctly.

Muzzin made a rookie mistake on the poke check, instead of the body. he got caught flat footed and its all he had.

AMart got beat outside by Perry's move and lost position. as he wrapped around Fraser got puck focused and started to chase. he left his man Getzlaf open in the high slot

first three lines are looking good now after the change in goal. 4th line is struggling with the speed, i would reduce their time

Kings need to keep taking the body all the time. ANH has a tendency to take a lot of retaliatory penalties when teams hit them.

someone mentioned ANH getting away with picks, interference. i noticed the same, they always do. Perry pretty much gets to do as he pleases out there on pick-spins that let Getzlaf or Ryan spring around on a g-n-go play.

DD....keep hitting Selanne. i would rather Selanne is more focused on hitting DD than scoring.

looks like DD converted Kopi to the Bluejays