View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Yeah, probably the best 60 minute effort this season.

And after the Nash goal it seemed as if half the fans got up to cheer. lol
Fans when bonkers after that goal. Absolute beauty. Such a pure poward foward. He bring a big dynamic to the team. He does everything. I was a little pissed off at his lack of awareness on the PK when he turned it over which led to a goal. Nash made up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Just got back from the game also. Awesome game, finally Rangers hockey. And yeah, my section had quite a few Rangers fans. I noticed an entire section cheering and saw they were kicking a Ranger fan out, not sure what that was about lol.

Biron was great, he should have been one of the stars.

Oh, and that giant scoreboard is awesome. Tampa has a really nice arena.
What section were you in??? I saw the guy getting tossed because the sections around him were cheering. I was in 124 - the opposite side. I was in a row of Rangers fans. My buddy was the only one not cheering for them. I loved it.

The Forum didn't even need a renovation. The place looked great before it. Those lightning shows are incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
I dont disagree with you. It was probably our best game outside of the toronto game. However we need to see this from here on out.
I honestly think this is going to be how it is from here on out. What a win, especially with a backup goalie playing against a team averaging 5+ goals a game. This has got to spark em. They were so well disciplined. They knew if they took a couple penalties, the game's over. They did their thing.

Florida Ranger is online now   Reply With Quote