View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:59 PM
cgf
Un-fire Roy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
You'd need to watch him more in Columbus, I'm impressed by his adaptation to the new role on the top pairing. Granted I'd still want a PK guy back in the deal with JJ, but it's a lot less lopsided than anyone in this thread has been acting like.

Good news for everyone I guess is it won't happen anyways.
Oh he's drastically better than he ever looked in LA. But I'm not to hot on partnering him with EJ long term cause Erik would have to still be the cleaner upper on that pairing, and I want us to get him someone who'll free him up the way Suter freed up Weber to fly around the ice and impose his will. So I really don't like the idea of giving up Factor to make that happen.

I still think the avs and Ryan will come to a long term deal that ensures Radar will still be put in a position to score points, and love the idea of keeping our centers. If management ends up trading him in the summer to teach the other kids a lesson, I won't be for it, unless it brings back someone who could really bring the best out of EJ and turn that pairing into a dominant one.

cgf is offline   Reply With Quote