View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Fire Lindy
Trust the System

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Black View Post
G: I have fellow posters that feel what I feel and know exactly why I've felt this way the last 30 years of my life. It just came to me, but it's great to be able to read your guys and gals thoughts and feel comforted even here in Omaha, NE.

I can't get my head wrapped around this team. Is it not true that last year we sucked for the first 3.5 months and then were one of the best teams in the league after that? How do we manage to take out teams like Boston and then not even show up to games like today? Why does it appear like our players have no confidence, have zero breakout ability, and generally can't pass worth anything.

IDK.

We need to get rid of Ruff. I love the idea of him. Former Sabre, been here 15 years. It would be sad to see him go in a way, but it's the only thing I can think of that might turn this teams attitude around. I really wish I could be a fly on the wall in the Sabres locker room. How do these players feel about Ruff?

Myers. How can a guy like him have a rookie year like he did and then suck this often? It has to be his coaching or his confidence or something.

I'm suck of being the underdog every game and worrying about whether we're going to show up.
I can't recall a player really every giving Ruff a lot of praise, and the players didn't seem very fond of Lindy's coaching style during their locker room clean out interviews last season. Boyes and Roy were a little more open about it since they both knew they were probably gone.

I remember Paul Hamilton saying players spoke to him behind closed doors about being tired of Lindy and how he handles them in the media as well.

Fire Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote