View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 01:20 AM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 233
Quote:
In a new interview this weekend, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart addressed recent comments about Triple H that came across as him critical of what Hunter brings to the table as a wrestler and executive for WWE. Hart, who appeared at the Royal Rumble PPV last weekend, told Arda Ocal of The Score that he was expressing an opinion about not seeing enough from Hunter as a wrestler to translate to a future top executive after Vince McMahon.

"There's nothing to read between the lines. Take what I said and that's my opinion. It's not really fair to take it and make too much of an issue," Hart said. "I only worked with Triple H from about 1992/3 to '97. I haven't worked with him since then. It's not really fair for me to assess his abilities over the last ten years. But, my knowledge of him is - I still say he's a decent wrestler. I wouldn't put him in the top 1,000 great wrestlers."

Hart continued, "To me, he was a very mediocre wrestler and I never saw him contribute an idea in my life. Whereas, I can look at different wrestlers and say, 'They contributed ideas and made suggestions that were valid and helpful to constructing a decent match.' But, I never saw any genius coming out of Triple H, nor in his matches."
Source: PWTorch

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/W...le_68374.shtml

Last edited by Habsfan18: 02-03-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Can't post full articles
M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote