View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 01:37 AM
SharksFan1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ SF4L View Post
Just got back from HP. Here's my thoughts:

-Murray is literally a human ball and chain. Everyone he plays with is literally tied down to him. The penalties he took were not good. His best play of the night was the block in OT. Basically, Irwin should play over him next game.
-McLellan needs to stop juggling the lines every 5 seconds. No one is building any chemistry because of this. Gomez & Havlat should have been playing with Couture, and yet they were stuck with Handzus most of the time, who killed most their opportunities. Letting lines stay relatively stable would seriously help out the team.
-Sheppard and Galiardi had unspectacular, solid games.
-Demers, when not with Murray, looked pretty good. Rusty from sitting for a while, but good nonetheless.
-Niemi is basically the reason for picking up the point.
-Clowe continues to disappoint. He makes poor decisions and is barely faster than Murray and Zus. He needs to either drop a line or be moved for someone who better fits Couture/Havlat.
-PK continues to be exceptional. PP has cooled off way too much.

Overall, I'm just happy to be 7-0-1 at this point. Could be much worse.
Completely agree about the line juggling. I hope he is just doing this early in the season to try and figure out who should play with who, but know TMac he will still be doing it come playoffs. I did not like the line combos tonight.

SharksFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote