View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Account Terminated

vCash: 50
Awards:
I think Bleeker said it best; three lines that can score. Definitely something the Habs have been missing. Hell, they had just one line rolling on all cylinders last year.

Plekanec and Bourque have been great. With Bourque finding room to slip pucks in, Plekanec seems more opted to fire a pass rather than use his half windup slapper from the offensive zone face off dot. Gio hasn't put up as much production, but his gritty game in front of the net and in the corners has been more than useful to this line.

Eller. Finally we saw him rise up and get some points on the board. It seems that being a healthy scratch for a few games woke him up, because he's playing with a lot more intensity. Don't know what they plan to do once Pacioretty comes back, but we'll see.

The kids. My God, they're just fun to watch. Such a great feeling to see these two not only playing in the NHL, but doing this well too. I knew Gallagher was this good, which is why I was disappointed when he didn't make the cut last year - in hindsight, maybe a good thing - and Galchenyuk is more NHL ready than I initially thought. Prust is the exact kind of sand paper this line, and this team needed. Loved when he told Gallagher to line up on the other side so he could give a pounding. Protecting the young guys and letting them play their game. Love it.

When this team is on and playing Michel Therrien style hockey - bet you didn't think that would ever be said - this team is dangerous. Hope they keep it up.

Account Terminated is offline   Reply With Quote