Thread: Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 02:42 AM
crunchrulz

vCash: 500
Another way to look at it. Panik answered the bell right after the hit with a fight. Perhaps he felt that was enough. Mancari was very adament that Panik would not complete the game nor the season (if I used the exact words I would get banned for life) as Panik had a target on his back. It is hard to believe that the Crunch could get intimidated in their own building, but that set the tone for the game. There was only a handful of times (maybe) that the Crunch initiated contact, while the Amerks treated the War Memorial as though it was their arena.
Player notes in addition to Panik:
Oberg needs to go the Florida to get some quality ice time to develop his game. More often than not, he is lost on the ice. If he was putting up numbers I could live with it but four assists the way he is playing does not an AHL roster spot earn for a getn who is supposed to be an offensive threat.
Gudas is going to be a force on the blueline. He is definately a gem that is only getting better with ice time. Barberio is the same way.
Wyman was quiet tonight, did not even notice he was playing. Angeledis was Angeledis; blocking shots, taking key draws, and being the captain.
Johnson is another keeper. If you like Conacher wait till both he and Johnson get together in Tampa. Killorn and Connolly are coming along nicely. Devos and Gauthier are getting more comfortable as they get more ice time. Devos has a very sweet touch on faceoffs and getting the passes through while Gauthier compliments nicely as his nose for the net improves.
Tokarski and Helenius are hot and cold, more cold of late. Just whenit looked like Tokarski was going to seize the number one spot, his play starts to fall off. Now they are back to the same level they were to start the season.