View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 03:53 AM
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!

vCash: 500
This organization is absolutely pathetic. Different players, same team. Same development program in the AHL. This mess is partly on the fans. Russo can't do it all. There is no responsibility. It's always just excuses. Koivu needs to lose the captaincy immediately. He's been captain for 3 years now and the same team continues to show up each year. Go back to the rotating captain. Hell, just remove it all together. I kind of feel sorry for Parise and Suter because what they are witnessing with this organization is what the fans have been watching for years. Just a bunch of individuals on ice with no direction and no passion for the game. Fletcher can only do so much. Yeo can only do so much. But these are grown ass players. They need to own up to their pathetic play.

Don't get me started on Granlund. He needs to be moved to wing immediately and demoted to third or fourth line. How the hell can someone dominate a professional league like he did and come over here and completely flop? After having some time in the AHL? Ugh. I don't even want to begin. Bulmer, Phillips, Hackett...hell even Coyle...

If they don't come out for Phoenix and completely dominate the Coyotes, this organization is in worse shape than we expected.