View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 04:52 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live in the Now View Post
Cain is going to wind up facing Hunt or Struve.
If JDS was champ and Hunt won I would've been screaming for that, but I just don't see Hunt being able to keep it standing, and Struve really has no business being in a title fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
Nelson is fighting Kongo.

What about Barnett vs Bigfoot? He needs to fight a top 10 guy once he signs with the UFC.
Barnett-Bigfoot makes a lot of sense. Chael mentioned Cain-Barnett which would be quite a gift for Barnett, but if the memory of Cain whooping Bigfoot is still too fresh in everyone's mind, that could be an alternative. My initial thought was they'd wait for Werdum, but that'd have Cain off for basically a year, so I'm actually not so sure. I'll tell you who I'd like to see (assuming he's healthy). Carwin. He'd be a tough test for Cain. Granted he doesn't really deserve a title shot, and Cain would likely eventually wear him down, but Cain would have to really earn that first round or two, and I wouldn't be shocked to see Carwin catch him. It would have to be the first time in history a guy got a title shot following two losses, so needless to say that won't be happening.