View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Jurky
The Human Genius

vCash: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
I expect some sort of secondary scoring help, b/c you can't rely on your top 6 to score every goal. Even though we are right now.

Sammy and Helm coming back will help, although it will be hard for Babcock to resist the Death Star tractor beam-like pull of slotting Sammy back in the top 6. Either way, they simply need more out of the bottom 6 guys. Tootoo and (can't believe I'm saying this) Emmerton are the only ones who have looked remotely good out there.
I think part of the problem is coaching, too many times the bottom sixers are content with the shot from the outside, with no traffic in front, and no chance for a rebound. I saw like 3-4 times when Abby or Miller had someone driving the net hard and instead of putting low and forcing a rebound for the other guy (was mostly always 22 btw) they just shoot it from the outside and the goalie gives no rebound.
The bottom six needs to be a huge contributor in the "garbage goal" department but it seems like their not willing to do it, Babs needs to do something about that.

Last edited by Jurky: 02-03-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Jurky is offline   Reply With Quote