View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 10:43 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekeLikeYouMeanIt View Post
If it comes down to that, I'd rather he plays an overage year (with the way he's played this season) rather than sit in the Hamilton pressbox.
If they can't get ice time in Hamilton then I'd rather send them to the ECHL to get a lot of ice vs going back to the CHL as an overager as injuries are going to happen and once you send them to juniors they stay there outside of an emergecy recall (assuming that is still the rule). I think Thrower has looked good enough in the games i've seen, don't see why they would hold him back. But the Habs don't have a deadline on signing Thrower, like they do with Dietz (june 1st), so i'm sure management will be keeping a close eye on them up through the Memorial Cup and then at camp in June for Thrower since he doesn't have to be signed till the following june.

Of course it's still early so we'll have to see if any trades go down and any other roster moves.

Watched the North Dakota game, Kristo was back at RW after playing LW on Friday. He assisted on the 2nd goal and MacMillan had a sweet tip on the opening goal on the top PP unit. Next weekend I will get another look at Dustin Walsh.