Old
12-16-2003, 05:32 AM
LiquidClown

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidClown Send a message via AIM to LiquidClown
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonFan
...you want to spit it out!

I just wish this team would all out SUCK. There's a part of me that wouldn't mind the islanders coming in and beating us 8-0. Then going on a record setting losing streak. At least being totally rubbish would provide for weird sort of interest. As it is we're stuck being perpetually mediocre, no in fact, boringly slightly less than mediocre. The Rangers are rubbish, they're...a mish-mash. A wish-wash. A big blob of goo that seems to flop out onto the ice and...who knows what you'll get?

Its like when someone tries to tell you a joke, they laugh all the way through, get the punch-line wrong and thoroughly confuse themselves and everyone else. And then finish by saying "well trust me its funny."
Wow this reminds me of when Mucks was still here...same kinda thing man...the only problem with this is, don't the Dolans have to fire Slats? I seriously doubt they'd even consider it. The only way slats leaves is when his contract is out. His ego is too huge to let him step down and say, "hey I thought I could do it but I couldn't, time to move on"