Old
02-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Panthers Rock
Slumpin' Like A Soph

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
Good job PR as always on the GDT. Only things I noticed were you listed Regehr as on the IR but in the top pairing. I think I saw Leopold with Myers on the top pairing yesterday. Also, if John Scott is playing for the Sabres (heavyweight fighter who just took down Shawn Thornton of the B's last week) than I would expect us to want to have Parros in there as they match up pretty well (Scott is like 6'8" so he would actually be one of the few that would be bigger than Parros).
Fixed up the Sabres defense based on their GDT. Sekera may not play so Brennan would I believe in his place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsfan7 View Post
I kind of want to see Parros in there in case Ott and Scott take any liberties, I just don't know who we'd scratch, finally something to look forward to.
I'm torn on this. While it'd be nice to finally see Parros do his business, who in the forward lineup actually deserves to sit? Skille and Matthias work their butts off. Smithson, while not flashy or a point getter, gets his job done perfectly. He wins faceoffs, smart defensively, and helps the PK.

Parros hasn't done anything to show his worth, albeit his ice time has been limited.

Florida Panthers: 2014 NHL Entry Draft Lottery...Winners?