View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Prairie Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteIdea View Post
Markov and Diaz...soft...nothing wrong it, u just can't have all players like it. U need some counter-balance.

Subban can not protect himself and he has a target on his back due to his perceived rep and antics.

Emelin can check with the best, but he can not protect anyone, neither can George's. Frankie is willing but simply undersized. He'll try but he can not fight very well.

The D has no one 'tough and willing to drop them them' or put fear in anyone.

We have Prust. Awesome. We have Moen, but he only drops them when absolutely backed into it. Armstrong, again, is worthless.

You need a White in the line up to help Prust. He can't take on everyone by himself. You will wear him out quick.
Just when you think you have seen them all.

I don't get the issue people have with our D. We will be replacing our softest D (I hope its Kaberle anyway) with one of our toughest and we were never physically dominated in any way so far this season anyway. We usually outhit teams by a decent margin and we have done fine in our fights. There is zero need to fight the no-talent goons in the league so I don't know why people are worried about them.