View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 01:10 PM
God Says No

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Thanks for asking I don't think there is any question that a trade will eventually be made, it's just a matter of when Murray pulls the trigger. If not during the yr, than certainly at the trade deadline or the draft. I think Bishop is a certainty to be moved since it's most likely that Lehner will be here next season. I could also see any one or two of these guys moved ... Latendresse, Gonchar, Daugavins, & maybe even Condra or Regin although Condra is having a pretty good yr so far. I was thinking that Stone would eventually take his spot, but the way he is playing now that could be pushed back a little longer.

While we all think Murray could be going after a defenceman I'm not as sure of this considering how the defence is playing with Lundin yet to play & Cowen scheduled to return next season. Unless the defence goes into the toilet I think Murray could upgrade almost anywhere or add depth anywhere especially with Spezza out so long. A top two line centre, a top 4 forward or a top 4 defenceman are all possible. Latendresse I assume will be a question mark all season, as he has been his whole career.
lol, finally you are starting to see the light about condra.