View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
I didn't bring Kruger up, I was just responding to someone who did. Based on their careers so far, I don't think there is anything to suggest that Kruger is a better finisher than Frolik.

I don't think Kruger himself is the team's problem, their overall scoring depth is the problem. I'd also say if that was Kruger showing up last night, I'd hate to see his game when he doesn't show up.

When I say that is the team's problem, I really think they need to improve offensively if they are to go anywhere. I'm very happy with the start though.
never said you were the guy to bring up Krüger here. I never said Krüger is a better finisher than Frolik. Just said that if anybody is as bad as Krüger scoring goals and finishing it would be Frolik, not Bollig.

Krüger is a big reason with Frolik that our PK is better than last year. Now add in that the goalie finally is the best penalty killer and you have a Top3 PK.

I just don't get the obsession Krüger gets here. He is in the Bottom 6, playing good on the PK and doesn't make many mistakes while getting better and better. Much improved and still some kind of weak along the boards... but he did beat the Sedins there more than once along the boards - look how they are seen even being that soft and "weak". (waits for response like "Krüger better than Sedin, WTF Oo")

hell, he is just our 4th line Center and plays GREAT at this spot so far.

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote