Old
02-03-2013, 01:36 PM
CatscratchFever
Cup or bust!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CatscratchFever
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
I know this is finally a game where Parros may have someone step up the plate and challenge him, but we need scoring chances more than anything, so in my mind, I'd rather play Skille, Matthias, or Smithson.

The same play that we saw in the comeback of the 3rd period vs. the Jets needs to come back for a full 60 minutes today. The top line of the Sabres needs to be shut down or else we could have problems. Vanek's playing as good as anyone to start the season. I really hope we don't see Miller as he seems to own us. Since he was pulled yesterday against the Habs and didn't play a full game, I'd think it's a good possibility.

Awesome to FINALLY see Flash/Weiss/Versteeg for the first time this season!

It's sad that I'm looking more forward to the commercials later than the actual Super Bowl, but I'm neutral for both teams. I guess I might as well root for the Ravens for Ray Lewis's sake.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!!
Parros has contributed the same amount of points as those 3 combined. But his role isn't pitching in points. Just tired of the bashing, his game will pick up as the whole team does.