Thread: Seguin
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
BergyWho37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
the problem is that both are so young and I am basing all my drool on offensive potential- seeing how they both skate, and putting 2 + 2 together and saying, 'well, Spooner can really create and pass the puck, and Seguin can really shoot it and looks like a goal scorer'. Problem is the defensive side of the game and the physical part of the game- you'd have two guys who lean to finesse and two guys who are not noted for their defense.

Spooner according to OOG did make strong inroads in this last year in Juniors and became quite the elite PK. I spend most of my time (when not eating drinking talking or texting at Providence games) watching Spooner- made easier without Knight their to really make it difficult to focus on two players. And Ryan has appeared to picked up his defensive zone coverage and coming back much better. Although he really has no choice cause I believe Cassidy will go and has gone ballistic on guys who aren't playing the complete game

I like Ryan's game a lot- there are things that are just NHL right now, but the guys are so big up there and one mistake like we saw with Chara and you got Tomas bleeping Vanek taking a one-timer and its in the net. Spooner can't do that stuff up here- Claude will go get hair just so he can have it fall out.

I'll say this Lou, the day Seguin and Spooner are out together at forward in OT and Dougie on defense is going to be heart racing stuff if you are a Bruins fan
AKA .. Savard and Kessel

BergyWho37 is offline   Reply With Quote