Thread: SCSU Huskies
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Rabid Husky

vCash: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick View Post
Good job by the Huskies in getting the sweep over Bemidji, but the bigger test will come next weekend versus the Gophers. Looking forward to watching it. I'm sure the NHC will be very raucous.
It'll be deafening in there. I have no doubts anymore, the boys will be ready. If we win this series, I think the Cup is basically clinched with the schedule we have left. This team is playing so well and so calm right now. No panic, no worry, just workmanlike Husky hockey and take care of business. We don't take penalties (0 this weekend) and even if we do, our PK has been fantastic. The PP is kinda like novocaine, give it time, and it usually works. We have depth like I've never seen in a Husky team. 13 goals leads this team yet we have a top 10 offense in goals per game and a top 15 defense. It's just amazing to me. The pessimist in me is waiting for the shoe to drop but I don't think this team is going to let it. I'd like our chances against anyone in the country right now and I think we are going to be playing our best when it matters.

Rabid Husky is offline   Reply With Quote