View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 03:22 PM
eastonhockey22*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles Fan View Post
RIF, again not what I said. To repeat myself and so hopefully you understand this time, what I said was that having drunks confined in a crowded train can lead to altercations. Never did I compare them to drunk drivers.
Having drunks, or people in any state of mind for that matter, confined to any area for any amount of time can lead to altercations. How is a train any different from a bar, the coliseum, a bus, or night club? I mean if anything its much easier to distance yourself from an altercation on a train. Having an argument with a stranger? Get up and walk to a different car. Problem solved.

That being said as a resident of suffolk country living near the nassau/suffolk border I couldn't be happier about the move. Now i don't have to pay for parking/gas, can pregame on the train and save money on beers, won't need a designated driver, Dont have to worry about traffic or the cluster**** of trying to leave the parking lot, and it's only gonna take an extra 15-20 minutes to get there? Sounds like a sweet deal to me!

eastonhockey22* is offline   Reply With Quote