View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post
I wrote yesterday that, while I'm not sure that Boychuk 'solves' the L2 LW issue, his presence does make TK's role on the team expendable. He had a really incredible shift with Sutter and Cooke, where the line had a few chances and Boychuk was robbed on the doorstep. TK's neutral zone decision making was brutal today.

Right there with you . . .
While I like Boychuk so far, I think what got him in trouble with the Canes was that he was starting to float. Maybe Disco's in motion game won't let him do that here but I would wait at least 10 games before throwing TK out the door.

Unless TK just plays bad. Like he has the past 2 games.

- Neal's not playing like a goal scorer anymore. He's not playing that bad but he's not getting open like he used to and he might be overpassing a little bit.

- Malkin... I have no clue why he lets up when Crosby is in the line up??? He still turns it up every once in a while but he's not driving the net and plays way to la dee dah.

+ Kunitz... Guess he's feeling better. The goals are great but I like how he's supporting Sid.

+ Martin... Played very well against a big group of F's on the Caps.

+ Sid... Good week stats wise for Sid. Everyone and their mother knew that was coming but I like seeing him mixing it up and go into tarffic like he used to.

+ Orpik... He had a tough start to the year but he's rounding back into forn nicely.

#66 is offline   Reply With Quote