View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
SEALBound

vCash: 500
Boychuk is playing like he wants that spot. Lots of fight in this kid. May not be the biggest but he plays like he's 6'2 220lbs. Can create some offensive chances and you can see his IQ on the ice when Malkin or Neal (or Crosby) have the puck. He knows where he needs to be to get that scoring chance. He is pretty much the exact opposite of Tangradi. The kid is earning it.

Despres was an even this game. Lots of great play but also some mistakes. They happen.

Engo/Bort...this pairing can stay. This is a tremendous value 3rd pairing for us.

Orpik/Martin, both of these guys have picked up their game this year. Hope it continues.

Kunitz played well again. Amazing hatty but this doesn't excuse his horrendous play to start the season. A few more games like this and I'll remove the skepticism.

Sid played well but I can definitely tell he's 80%. Just doesn't have the no holds barred speed and grit he once did but given his situation, understandable.

Geno and Neal were quiet today. Both played well but just quiet.

I thought the Cooke-Sutter-TK line was unnoticeable today like last night.

That brings me to Glass-Vitale-Adams...and well...well you guys know No words.

Vokoun with a solid performance against his old team. That one bounce...it happens. What can ya do?

The only minus I have was Dupuis. Rough game for him.

Again, I would love to ship TK and Tangradi off for a winger to put with Sid. Then build:

Kunitz/Boychuk - Sid - Winger
Boychuk/Kunitz - Geno - Neal
Cooke - Sutter - Dupuis
Glass - Vitale - Adams

Maybe once Nisky comes back a TK + Nisky + Tangradi package could get us something like Perry...

SEALBound is offline   Reply With Quote