View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Goals make me happy. Secondary assists mean that goals are being scored. If secondary assists are so easy to come by then why aren't the guys in the top 6 racking them up? It's pretty funny that you're trying to minimize what Clifford has done to start the season, or that it doesn't count because of some random criteria defined by you. If you're expecting a bunch of goals from the 3rd & 4th lines, you're going to be waiting a looooooong time. There's a reason these guys play on the bottom lines. They're doing their job, everyone in the top 6, sans Carter, is not.
No you know what is funny. That I list a whole bunch of players from Lewis, Stoll, Clifford, Richardson, Nolan, Fraser, King etc etc who lack any kind of offense, fact. Yet, you feel the need to point out that one single player -who is playing above his level currently - as reason why I'm so wrong. That is what I call funny.

And if you think that I'm expecting a bunch of goals from the bottom lines, than you are putting words into my mouth too.

Frolov 6'3 is offline   Reply With Quote